The OTT.X JOB BOARD is coming soon
Welcome to the OTT.X Job Board.
CODE OF CONDUCT, RULES AND TERMS FOR JOB BOARD USE
Please review the Access Agreement below to ensure that you comply with the rules and terms of this Board.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE OF OTT.X JOB BOARD ADD GRAPHICS
Employers can post job openings on the OTT.X Job Board. An agent of an employer should register prior to posting jobs. Registering will allow that agent to post jobs without waiting for each to be approved prior to going live (and will pre-fill appropriate fields for each posting). When an agent registers, their authority to post jobs on behalf of the company will be verified, and then approved. If a posting is placed by an unregistered agent, it will be individually approved prior to going live.
Once registered, employers have access to their EMPLOYER PANEL from which you can post a job, view company job postings, and edit your company’s profile. To post a job, simply click on that option, enter the necessary option, and decide whether you want the post to be a PREMIUM post (featured positioning, 45 days) or a BASIC post (15 days).
BASIC posts are complimentary for OTT.X member companies. OTT.X members can upgrade a post to PREMIUM for $15, or can subscribe to a year of unlimited PREMIUM posts for $350.
Non-member companies can launch a single BASIC post for $20, and $30 for a PREMIUM post. Non-members can subscribe to a year of unlimited BASIC posts for $500 or PREMIUM posts for $750.
To register yourself as an employer, go to Employer Panel -> Employer Registration.
Provide all the necessary details and click ‘Register’. Once the registration process is complete, go to the ‘Employer Panel’ page. On that page, you will find various options like the following –
If you want to create a new job, click ‘Post a Job’. Alternatively, you can also post a job by going to Jobs -> Post a Job. At this point, you will be taken to the job creation page.
You will find options to provide the job title, description, type of job (e.g. Freelance, Full-time, Internship or Part-time), company information, job location, etc.
Besides the regular free job posting, you can also choose the ‘Premium’ job posting.
Once you are done, click ‘Preview’. If you need to edit something, click the ‘Edit Listing’ button. Otherwise, click the ‘Publish Listing’ button to publish the job advertisement.
In the next page, you will find a link to your job post. If you have multiple job postings from your company, you can view all of them by clicking the ‘Company Jobs’ link from the Employer Panel page. You will also find some account management tools like edit profile, change password, delete account, logout, etc.
Access to candidate posts
Candidates can access job openings and submit their resumes. Registration is not required; however registration will make future applications/submissions quicker. Candidates registration and submissions will be authorized before communicated. Once registered, candidates will have access to the CANDIDATES PANEL, with links to their resume, their applications and their bookmarks.
candidates also have to register themselves to apply to the available jobs and submit their resumes. However, it is still possible to apply for jobs without registering as a candidate. In that case, you will have to provide your details each time you apply for a new job.
To register as a candidate, go to Candidate Panel -> Candidate Registration from the website.
Provide all the necessary details and click ‘Register’. If everything is okay, your account will be created, and you will be taken to a page like the following –
In order to make your profile completion rate 100%, go to ‘My Resume’ and fill up all the blanks. There are some profile management tools like changing password, log out, delete an account, etc. You will also find two other links – My Applications and My Bookmarks.
My Applications will show the job applications you have sent so far. My Bookmarks will show the jobs you have bookmarked. Let’s see how you can make a job application or bookmark a job.
Applying for a Job
Go to the ‘Jobs’ page to view the currently available jobs. Click on any job title to view more details about the job. Once you have found a suitable job, read the job description and other details carefully. After the job description, you will find two buttons – Apply Online and Bookmark.
If you want to apply for the job, click ‘Apply Online’. In the new section, provide your cover message, add any attachment and click ‘Send Application’. Alternatively, you can click the ‘Bookmark’ button to save the job in your bookmarks list.
Previewing your Resume
If you want to preview how your resume looks like to other people, go to the ‘Resumes’ page. Click on your name, and you will be taken to your publicly visible resume. If you are visiting other people resume and want to contact them, you will find a ‘Contact Candidate’ button at the bottom of the resume page.
For both the Jobs and Resume links, you will find ‘Advanced Search’ links. By going to the advanced search, you can search for a particular job by keyword, location, job type, category, etc. and Resumes by keyword, location, last updated etc.
ACCESS AGREEMENT FOR OTT.X ONLINE JOB BOARD
Welcome to the OTT.X Job Board. OTT.X requires that any user wishing to access the Job Board comply with the Rules and other terms of this Agreement. Your continued access to the Job Board is contingent on your acceptance of this Agreement
If you have any questions about the Agreement, please let us know. You may email us us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Job Board of the OTT.X website is provided as a service of the Association. Any information posted by users must be related to the purposes of the Job Board. OTT.X reserves the right to remove postings deemed not in the best interests of OTT.X.
- The Job Board is to be used only by individuals interested in obtaining career information and filling job openings and by employers posting employment opportunities.
- Those using the Job Board for the purpose of filling job openings are prohibited from posting any incomplete, false, or inaccurate employment history or other biographical information.
- Those using the Job Board for the purpose of posting employment opportunities shall abide by all local, state, and federal laws with regard to hiring and employment. Such users shall be prohibited from posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership,” distributorship, or sales representative agency arrangement or other opportunity that requires an up-front or periodic payment or recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
- Those using the Job Board for the purpose of posting employment opportunities must commit to treat all candidates, clients, and employees with dignity, honesty, candor, and respect, and provide equal employment opportunities, based on bona fide job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, or disability, and must be committed to maintaining a diverse workforce.
- Users shall exercise both common sense and courtesy when posting information and shall not use the Job Board to transmit defamatory, disparaging, obscene or offensive materials or communications.
- Users are prohibited from uploading or distributing any information subject to trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights except with the express consent of the owner of the rights.
- Posted information will not be treated as confidential.
- The Job Board is not to be accessed to conduct any activities that may be illegal. For example, the Job Board shall not be used to encourage software infringement, spreading of computer viruses, breaking into private computer forums, gambling, or other crimes.
- The Job Board is not to be used in a manner that violates the bylaws or any other policies, procedures, rules or regulations of OTT.X.
- Users of the Job Board may provide their passwords to third parties only with the express prior written consent of OTT.X.
- Users shall respect the security of the Job Board and shall not attempt to delete or revise material posted by any other user or to gain access to areas private to OTT,X or its members.
Once a job has been posted, there is no refund for the posting. If the job has been submitted but is not yet posted, an individual can receive a full refund within 30 days of initial payment.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
OTT.X makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation as to the accuracy, sufficiency, or security of information posted or transmitted by users and assumes no responsibility or liability in connection with the use or misuse of such information. OTT.X assumes no liability or responsibility for the quality, safety or legality of the employment opportunities or biographical information posted, the truthfulness or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer employment opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings. NEVERTHELESS, OTT.X RETAINS THE RIGHT TO MONITOR POSTED INFORMATION AND REMOVE MESSAGES OR MATERIALS THAT IT BELIEVES ARE NOT IN THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE ASSOCIATION.
OTT.X, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE HOST OF THE JOB BOARD, ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE JOB BOARD, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE USER IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
USERS ACCESSING THE JOB BOARD SHALL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD OTT.X HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) RELATING TO ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THE USERS OR TO MATERIALS OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED BY USERS IN CONNECTION WITH THEIR USE OF THE JOB BOARD.
Choice of Law
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California regardless of its choice of law rules. In addition, users consent to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of California in the event of any dispute between the parties.
OTT.X reserves the right to modify or change the rules of the Job Board as it determines from time-to-time in the best interests of the Association, provided the users are notified prior to any such change.